Mendocino Diaper DepotSupplying diapers to parents in need
Mendocino Diaper Depot
As part of FIRST 5’s ongoing efforts to encourage improved parenting, FIRST 5 Mendocino distributes free diapers through the Diaper Depot program:
- To participants in parenting enrichment classes, known as the Positive Parenting Program (Triple P), throughout the county;
- Partner agencies may distribute diapers to clients, caregivers or parents who enroll in programs that improve parenting or reduce substance abuse (e.g., HHSA Emergency Response Team, WIC, etc.)
- To Family Resource Centers (FRCs) for distribution or as incentives to parents and caregivers of small children.
- At outreach events as incentives to enroll in FIRST 5 Mendocino programs.
- On the North Coast at the Coast Food Bank
If you are an organization that would like to distribute diapers to families that you serve, please contact Samantha Bond at email@example.com