Triple P MendocinoWe help families with children of all ages find positive solutions to child behavior problems.
Click above for the Triple P calendar of workshops and classes
For more information about Triple P Mendocino
Call our bilingual staff at (707) 462-1233
Triple P Mendocino is a program of FIRST 5 Mendocino that focuses on supporting families of young children struggling with child behavior and/or mental health issues. We partner with many public and private agencies, as well as individuals throughout Mendocino County, allowing us to help families find the education, prevention, early-intervention or treatment strategies most appropriate to their level of need. Because the methods used by Triple P Mendocino staff and partners have been successfully practiced in communities around the world we are confident they are effective, whatever a family’s language, income, or cultural background.
Local kindergarten teachers tell us that one out of every three children in their classrooms can’t resolve conflicts or control their behavior. Issues like these make it difficult for children to succeed both in school and in life.
Yet just a few years ago, Mendocino County families with questions about young children’s behavior had almost nowhere to turn. So FIRST 5 committed more than $500,000 and began working with local partners to establish our Raise & Shine program (now re-named Triple P Mendocino). Since 2009, FIRST 5 Mendocino has invested over $1 million dollars and has continued working with local partners to provide this service to families.
Triple P Mendocino helps families with children of all ages, including those with a delay or disability, to find positive solutions to child behavior problems, as well as other helpful resources. Hundreds of local professionals have now been trained to assist families and ongoing trainings continue. All Triple P Mendocino partners use research-based, common-sense methods that are very effective, whatever a family’s culture, ethnicity, or income level.
Triple P Mendocino partners take Medi-Cal and other forms of insurance. We also offer options for families who are un- or under-insured. También, se habla español.
Triple P Mendocino Partners:
- FIRST 5 Mendocino
- Action Network Family Resource Center
- Adventist Health
- Anderson Valley Health Center
- Arbor Youth Resource Center
- ARC Family Resource Center
- Baechtel Creek Medical Clinic
- Early Head Start & Head Start—North Coast Opportunities
- Hopland Band of Pomo Indians
- Imagination Station
- Laytonville Healthy Start
- Little Lake Health Clinic
- Long Valley Community Health Center
- Mendocino Coast Clinics
- Mendocino College
- Mendocino Community Health Clinic
- Mendocino County Health and Human Services Agency
- Mendocino County Office of Education
- Mendocino County Youth Project
- New Morning Montessori Preschool
- Nuestra Alianza
- Pinoleville Head Start
- Potter Valley Family Resource Center
- Redwood Community Services
- Round Valley Family Resource Center
- Safe Passage Family Resource Center
- Sherwood Valley Band of Pomo Indians
- Tapestry Family Services
- Ukiah Family Center
- Ukiah Unified School District
- Ukiah Valley Rural Health Center
- Willits Intergrated Services Center
- Young Parent Program
- and other private providers