Mendocino County Infant HealthWorking to keep moms healthy and drug-free
Mendocino County Infant Health
Things Your Baby Hopes You Know About Marijuana
We realize that the new laws allowing for the legal use of marijuana possibly mean that many babies are being born having been exposed prenatally to varying amounts of cannabis.
Would it help to have written materials to help inspire conversation with your patients?
We can customize with your county’s local contact information, tri-fold brochures and posters (11 x 17).
Customization includes pictures that represent your population.
Click here to see a copy of a sample brochure.
Click here to see a copy of a sample poster.
We have included current research from published studies on the effects prenatal exposure of marijuana on a baby and that child as they grow. Click here for a list of articles.
What is FIRST 5 Mendocino? Click here for an informational letter.
How much does will this cost? Click here for pricing.
If you would like to purchase materials from FIRST 5 Mendocino, or if you have any questions, please contact Menaka Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maternal and Child Health Collaborations:
- Mendocino County Office of Education Pregnant and Parenting Teens Program
- National Healthy Mothers
- Healthy Babies Coalition – text4baby
- Partnership for Healthy Babies Coalition
- Breastfeeding Coalition
- Children’s Action Committee
- Mendocino County Health & Human Services Agency (Public Health Nursing Department, Maternal Child and Adolescent Health Program, Prevention and Planning Unit, Alcohol and Other Drugs Program, and Women, Infant & Children Program)