Mendocino County Infant HealthWorking to keep moms healthy and drug-free
Mendocino County Infant Health
We realize that the new laws allowing for the legal use of cannabis possibly mean that many babies are being born having been exposed prenatally to varying amounts of cannabis.
Would it help to have written materials to help inspire conversation with your patients?
We can customize your county’s local contact information on these tri-fold brochures.
Click here to see a copy of a sample brochure.
We have included current research from published studies on the effects of prenatal exposure of cannabis on a baby and that child as they grow. Click here for a list of articles.
How much does will this cost? Click here for pricing.
If you would like to purchase materials from FIRST 5 Mendocino, or if you have any questions, please contact us.
Maternal and Child Health Collaborations:
- Mendocino County Office of Education Pregnant and Parenting Teens Program
- National Healthy Mothers
- Healthy Babies Coalition – text4baby
- Partnership for Healthy Babies Coalition
- Breastfeeding Coalition
- Children’s Action Committee
- Mendocino County Health & Human Services Agency (Public Health Nursing Department, Maternal Child and Adolescent Health Program, Prevention and Planning Unit, Alcohol and Other Drugs Program, and Women, Infant & Children Program)